The term ‘Hot Off The Chess’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the Hot Off The Chess, its owner and contributors. The term ‘you’ refers to yourself, the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains original material which is owned by or licensed to us. In accordance to the copyright notice, (located in the footer of the pages of this website), reproduction is prohibited other than with our written permission.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to local and international laws.
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated without notice. For clarity, the date of the most recent update will clearly be shown underneath.
Use Of Our Images
Unless otherwise stated, all images on www.hotoffthechess.com are original, owned by the photographer and subject to copyright.
Consent is given freely that these may be used for non-commercial purposes only, in accordance with the following conditions:
- Images to be used as seen on the website, unedited, and without the purpose to defame or misrepresent.
- Credits given to the owner of the photograph and Hot Off The Chess.
- Inclusion of: copyright © www.hotoffthechess.com.
All other use of our images is strictly prohibited, without first obtaining written permission from John Lee Shaw and/or the image owner. Please email if you wish to enquire about this: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Use Of Images
We at Hot Off The Chess pride ourselves on our respect of individual ownership and our ethical use of individual creations. When using third-party images, we always endeavour to obtain permission and/or give credit where it is due. In the unlikely event that you feel that your images have been used by us incorrectly, please contact us including the URL of the page in question: email@example.com
Version current as of February 3rd 2017.